UK Immigration Consultants in Lahore

If you wish to visit a country as a tourist or for business or even to visit family and friends living there, and you are looking for then you must apply for a visit visa. HR Global Consultant  are reliable for UK immigration consultants in Lahore
You will have to apply for either a tourist visa or a business visa based on the purpose of your visit.
Tourist visas are issued to tourists who want to visit a country for a vacation or for sightseeing. These visas have a limited validity period and do not allow the foreign visitor to conduct any business while in the country. However, the application procedure, eligibility requirements and the required documents can vary from country to country.
For conducting client meetings, attending conferences, visiting on-site, or conducting sales meetings, the business visa is usually the best option. The majority of business visas allow you to:

      • Stay in the country for a while.
      • Set up a temporary office.
      • Travel in that country.
      • Carry out commercial and financial transactions.

UK Standard Visitor Visa

The UK visit visa also known as the Standard Visitor Visa is used by almost everyone to visit the UK.
The standard visitor visa has replaced the following visas to the UK:

      • General Visitor visa
      • Sports Visitor visa
      • Child Visitor visa
      • Family Visitor visa
      • Business Visitor visa, including visas for academics, doctors and dentists
      • Prospective Entrepreneur visa
      • Private Medical Treatment Visitor visa
      • Entertainer Visitor visa
      • Approved Destination Status (ADS) visa

This visa allows you to stay for up to six months. If you’ve come to the UK for private medical treatment, you can prolong your stay by paying additional fees.

If you’re in the country for an academic program, you can extend your stay.

You can apply for a long-term Standard Visitor visa with a duration of 2, 5, or 10 years if you need to stay longer in the nation. During each visit, you can stay for a maximum of 6 months.

General requirements

      • Valid passport.
      • Photocopy of the passport’s bio page.
      • Invitation letter from a sponsor/friend/family member in the overseas country.
      • Statement of the sponsor’s/friend’s/finances in the overseas country.
      • A copy of the sponsor’s passport.
      • If you are married to an overseas national, you will need a marriage certificate.
      • A copy of the two-way tickets must be submitted at the time of application.
      • Evidence of financial resources through the most recent bank statement.
      • In the case of minors, the parents’ birth certificates and marriage certificates are required.

How HR Global Consultants & Solicitors can help you?

      • Identifying the best strategy to get your visit visa
      • Advising you on finances to be shown
      • Advising you on papers to be presented
      • Help in filling of forms
      • Review of all your papers before their submission

Applying for a visa can be intimidating. HR Global has the knowledge, experience and robust processes to help you navigate complex visa procedures with greater confidence. We have a high success rate and best-in-class service.